MAJOR PROJECT: MODELS

To make my collection consistent I decided to use templates to base on.

I added colour to make them more realistic and not flat.

Process of creating:

1. I chose the colour YR 000 for the body.

2. I used the Fountain Pen in the size of 11 to make the contour.

3. I filled the contour with the "fill" tool in the "solid fill" setting.

4. I turned the previous templates off.

5. I added details of the human body using Fountain Pen in the size of 7.9 and colour YR 00, which is a little bit darker then YR 000.

Example:



Pieces after this process:








Comments

  1. You models are quite blocky and I think next time you complete a fashion collection your really need to learn fashion illustration and look at how these are drawn - they need movement and flow - however at this stage for this project there is no more time left

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts