WEBSITE: PORTFOLIO PAGE IMPROVEMENT

 Today, I finally started improving my Portfolio page.

I wanted to present my final work as a flipbook.


1. I went through the apps offered by Wix and found Simplebooklet, which seemed like it is going to work.


2. I started experimenting with this app.


3. I uploaded my work and changed the page transition to "Single Page Hard Cover".


4. I also added the cover page and started testing how this whole app works.

Everything worked very well on the desktop but when I tested the page on my mobile phone, it started lagging. 


In this situation, I decided to use the basic Galleries that Wix offers so I will be sure they are going to work on every device. 


I chose the "miniatures" setting to work with but the miniatures on the right were randomly cutting.


So I moved them to the left side.


I also changed the background to match the collection's theme.


The last part was to check if everything works on the mobile as well.

In this case, miniatures were not cutting so I left them in the basic setting.


Comments

  1. Good video of the check on your mobile and good updates here on the website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts