ART PORTFOLIO PROJECT: FLIPBOOK

 To show my final collection, I decided to make a flipbook as I have done for the previous project. I used the software called Flipsnack.

I started by creating the cover page.
I put there a lot of violet flowers as that is what my collection is based on.


Then, I created the page showing the fabrics used and on the next one, I added a description of the collection.


All of the next pages are showing the six final outfits with descriptions, fabrics and fashion illustrations.







On the last page, I basically added my name and the year.


The last thing to do was to check if everything works perfectly and add the flipbook to the portfolio page on my website.



Comments

  1. The layouts look good and you have really brought this together I am looking forward to viewing this on your site - very good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts