UX TESTING


UX Testing of Nicole's website.


The Homepage

  1.  Is the homepage pleasing to look at?
    I like the design. It perfectly represents the designer. I like how the picture zooms in when scrolling down.
  2. Does the homepage clearly show both visually and with text what the website is about (i.e represent the student's progression route)?
    Yes, there is the progression route included and the picture is relevant.
  3. Is there a navigation menu on the homepage?
    Yes, it is.
  4. Is the navigation menu clear and easy to use?
    Yes, it is clear and easy to use.
  5. Are there social media links on the homepage?
    No, there are not.
  6. Do all the menu links and social links work correctly?
    Yes, they do, menu links work correctly - there are no social links.
  7. Do you have any comments or suggestions in regard to the homepage?
    Yes, I do. I would add social links, they may be even in the navigation menu. 


The About & Contact Page

  1. Is the About page pleasing to look at?
    Yes, the design is amazing and the colours work really well.
  2. Does it contain an image or design?
    Yes, it does, it even contains both and they work well together.
  3. Is the about me/biography well written?
    Yes, it is fairly okay with some small flaws.
  4. Does the about me/biography really tell you about the person and their work?
    Yes, it does.
  5. Do you have any suggestions on the about me page?
    Yes, I do. I would work on the text. It is not always clear.
  6. Is the contact page pleasing to look at?
    Yes, it is.
  7. Does it contain an image or design?
    Yes, it does and looks very well.
  8. Does the contact page work - test this and find out
    Yes, it does.
  9. Do you have any suggestions about the contact page?
    No, I do not.


The Gallery Pages

  1. Do all the gallery pages work?
    Yes, they do.
  2. Is there an introduction to the work on each gallery page
    Yes, it is.
  3. Does all the work have titles
    Yes, it does.
  4. Are the gallery pages consistent
    Yes, they are.
  5. Do the gallery pages work well and are they easy to use?
    Yes, they do.
  6. Can you go back and forth through the gallery pages easily?
    Yes, I can.
  7. Is the work displayed to show it at its best?
    Yes, it is.
  8. What suggestions do you have about the gallery pages?
    I like how they look like so I do not really have any suggestions.

 

The Whole Site

  1. Is the site consistent throughout?
    Yes, it is.
  2. Did you find it easy to navigate and use?
    Yes, I did.
  3. Was it a good experience going through the site?
    Yes, it was.
  4. What would you change if you could?
    I would change the copyright on the bottom - delete "created with wix.com"
  5. Would you recommend this site to others? If not, why not?
    Yes, I would recommend this site to others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts