ART PORTFOLIO PROJECT: FINISHED PIECES

 In previous posts, I have shown the process of creating technical drawing and fashion illustrations.

I am happy with the final outcome because I think that I managed to use the given theme pretty well. I also achieved the delicate, girly effect that was very important for me in this project. On the other hand, I had a chance to develop my kinda architectural drawing style while creating the illustrations.

This is how all of the drawings and illustrations turned out.








Comments

  1. The designs look good however I am curious why you chose this model template as it is very stiff - fashion designers tend to favour model templates with more movement as this gives an idea of how the clothes move with the body - this is something to consider next time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts