ART PORTFOLIO PROJECT: PROCESS OF CREATING FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS

 Additionally, to technical drawings, I decided to make fashion illustrations to diversify the collection and outfits.

This time, I also used digital software and the app called SketchBook. 

I decided to work with my favourite technique which may be identified with architectural style. However, this is the style that I have been developing for years. A lot of lines and shadows is what I love using in my illustrations. 

For the first time, I came up with the idea of drawing only half of the silhouette and adding the vertical lines in the colour of the outfit.

The process of creating these illustrations was based on experimentations. I was mostly using the Primary pencil in the size of 3.8 and colour 100. The vertical lines were made using Vintage Marker in the range of sizes, depends on the outfit. 

Here are the short videos showing the process: 

no. 1


no. 2


no. 3



no. 4


no. 5


no.6




Comments

  1. Good that you have these again please do add something about the tools you used on the software in commentary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts