COLLABORATION: PROCESS

 Nicole handled amazingly making the portrait. She based on our two straight front selfies and created something wonderful.

The next part of her task was to connect our faces together. She came up with few ideas. Discussing all of them with me, we decided on the one looking like the tearing paper.


On the other hand, my part of the project was to create the background. I used the Photoshop Mix app to make the collage. I was looking for photos related to our interest - fashion - and also our cultures.

This is how the background turned out.



I added the logos of famous brands, iconic images of famous people, covers of Vogue magazines both from Poland and Hong Kong. I also added some images referring to our interest in fashion and references to our cultures. 

Then I had to connect the portrait with the background.

I tried a few options but It turned out that deleting some of the pieces, will be the best option.





Comments

  1. Excellent work on your collaboration - really interesting and well thought out choices

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts