ART PORTFOLIO PROJECT: PROCESS OF CREATING TECHNICAL DRAWINGS

 During this term, I decided to also work with digital software. I used the app called SketchBook on my iPad as it offers a great range of different tools. I was thinking about working with traditional techniques but it turned out to be very hard to achieve the airiness of the outfits and show the layers.

The shades of purple are crucial in all of them. I decided to base on the lightest ones to make them very girly and delicate. The darker ones are used in the details - shoes - and also the violet flower includes them as well. 

The collection consists of two long dresses. two short dresses and two sets of top and skirt.

Fo the outfits, I have used the basic templates as these were supported to be technical drawings. I worked using the colour palette created before and added the violet flowers. I have been mostly using the Fountain Pen in the size of 3.8. I also helped myself by using the ruler and symmetry tool.

Here is the process of creating the outfits:

no. 1







no. 2


no. 3



no. 4




no. 5

no. 6




Comments

  1. Good that you have posted these - I think you still need a little commentary and explanation here as well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts