ART PORTFOLIO PROJECT: EXPERIMENTATION

 
For my project, the crucial thing I need to show is the airiness and lightness of the fabrics. I decided to test the traditional drawing and digital drawing. This is what helped me decide which technique I am going to use.

Using traditional drawing, it turned out not to be that easy to show the layers and the airiness at the same time. Also, because a lot of the water was added, the drawing melted a little. I wasn't really pleased with the outcome so I decided to test the digital drawing. Thanks to layers and different types of tools, shapes, sizes and flow it turned out to be a lot easier to show what I really was aiming to show in the designs. That's why I decided to go with digital software. I will be using SketchBook and Adobe Sketch for this project.






Comments

Popular Posts