ART PORTFOLIO PROJECT: FOLIO BOARD

  Folio board/ Mood Board

My main aim for this folio board was to focus on the colour palette, fabrics and the mood of the whole collection. There are a lot of violet flowers as this a going to be a significant part of each design. Also, everything is written in purple because I am going to use the monochromatic theme of purple. To create my colour palette I have used the Pantone app. As a fabric, I decided to use silk satin and silk chiffon as they are the natural fabrics of very high quality, they are also recognised as very expensive and luxurious. In the top corner, there is a name of the collection that I came up with. In the middle top, there is a photo of one of Alexander McQueen's designs as this is my inspiration for this project.



Comments

  1. Good work on this - now I am looking forward to seeing you execute your ideas in your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts