LECTURE: Alfred Stieglitz and Georgia O Keeffe

source
 During Thursday's class, we had a lecture about Alfred Stieglitz and Georgia O Keeffe.

Alfred Stieglitz was a German photographer and Georgia O Keeffe an American painter. 

I do not really have a specific opinion about their works. They did not make any amazing impression on me. In my opinion, their works are neither delightful nor disgusting and they do not evoke much emotion in me. They are rather neutral. Having seen them in an art gallery, I would rather go through without stopping. 

I believe other people could see something in their works, and they definitely have something that gets the attention, but it doesn't get mine.

Comments

  1. Okay - you were pretty clear here - hopefully the next one will grab you more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts