ADVERTISEMENT: PROCESS OF CREATING

 My idea was to advertise the brand. I wanted to use the concept of a big bag which I got from my inspiration shown in the previous post. I thought that would look very intriguing and unique.

This is the sketch of my idea.


First, I needed to make a few pictures because I could not find the perfect one on the Internet.









I have chosen the first one because it has the ideal angle and also it would make other elements of my advert easy to scale.

Then I started looking for a perfect woman to lean out of the bag.

WOMAN

Next, there was a time of editing. I decided to use Pixlr E.

Firstly, I chose the base - white canvas.


Secondly, I pasted the photo of a bag.


Thirdly, I deleted the background.


Fourthly, I pasted the bag on the white canvas.


Then, there was a time for the woman.


Firstly, I cut out the background again.


Secondly, I pasted her on the bag.


Thirdly, I erased her legs to make her look like she is leaning out of the bag.


Fourthly, I sharpened the bag.


Then, I wanted to use other tools to make this advert more eye-catching. But...

Something went wrong and all of my work just disappeared. And I had to start all over again.


Happily, the cut bag was saved.

But, at this moment, I have completely changed my mind, and I decided to do a different thing. I thought that using more from my inspiration is not such a bad idea. 

This is the sketch of my second concept.


I needed to found the perfect image.

LEGS

Then, there was a time for editing.

First, I pasted the image to Pixlr.


Secondly, I cut out the background.


Thirdly, I pasted the legs onto the bag.


Fourthly, I rotated them.


Fifthly, I erased the useless parts.


Sixthly, I realise that there are too many tangents points. So I changed the scale and the angle of the legs.


Then, I wanted to add a logo of a brand. I designed it using FreeLogoDesign.


I pasted it to Pixlr.


And added to my advert.


I also decided to add the tagline to highlight that I am advertising the whole brand.


I still was not sure if I am clear that is why I decided to add symbols as well. I used those available for free in software called Canva.


And I added them to my advert.


This is the whole editing process that I did to achieve the advertisement that I got in my mind.


Software used:

Pixlr

FreeLogoDesign

Unsplash

Canva

Comments

  1. Okay I think you have some good technical details here and I like it that you used your own images and that you showed the process completely even when you improved on your idea however - I think stating it is perfect maybe going a little far as everything can be improved!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts