MAJOR PROJECT: SMART OBJECTIVE FOR SIGN OFF

SMART


For my major project, I will be using the concept of the crumpled paper. I will create a set of at least 6 outfits which will all be made from the crumpled paper. I will be using my favourite templates to be the base for creating my whole collection. The final pieces for my portfolio will be presented in a flipbook. I will be developing my digital drawing skills. 


The research I need to do:

    I have done the most important one in the previous post ("Dancer" by Henrik Moses)


The software I will be using:

    - Prêt-à-Template

    - Adobe Illustrator Draw

    - Adobe Lightroom

    - Adobe Photoshop

    - PicsArt


Comments

  1. Good work on your SMART objective we will look at this when you come for the project sign off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts