FINAL PROJECT: PORTFOLIO PART 2

 The second part of the final portfolio production was a flipbook. I used the FlipSnack software on my desktop. I decided to make a flipbook because, in my opinion, it is a good way to present a fashion collection. You can include everything needed in numerous ways.

Here is the process of creating.

I started by opening FlipSnack.

Then, I pasted the cover sheet. It turned out it does not fit any of the given templates, so I had to customise it.

Next, I pasted every page prepared earlier in the correct places.

Then, I started adding the titles and descriptions. I used Crimson Text font in the size 60 for titles and 24 for descriptions. I led them in different ways depending on the layout of the page.

Then, I pasted the 'faded sketch' pages, but they turned out super ruff. I decided to replace them with a half of 'faded title' page and titles written from top to bottom.

The last part was to set 'photos' page. The collages I've made did not fill the whole page. I also could not cut them. I decided to move them to the middle and leave a little space between them. Hence, I left two wide margins. So, I decided to put the 'faded title' page under. And this is the effect. I think it looks really good.

And that is the end of the process of making a flipbook. You can access the whole finished one here:

https://cdn.flipsnack.com/widget/v2/widget.html?hash=z9qb9kz2gx

It will also be soon displayed on my website.


Comments

Popular Posts