PORTFOLIO FEEDBACK

 

feedback
During the class today, we have been talking about what we have done so far. We also had a chance to discuss in pairs how we will present the final outcomes. 

This time, I worked with Evelina. I showed her my work. My 2D pieces and a 3D piece.

For the 2D pieces, I wanted to do something similar to the last term. For the cover sheet, I have already made a collage and also decided to add a picture from the photoshoot. Evelina liked this idea and said that I should do that.

For the 3D piece, she suggested making a video to show the volume of the dress. However, I then showed her a couple of pictures I have already taken. She then stayed that apparently, the video is actually not necessary.

I also told her that the dress was to be a combination of futurism and traditional. Therefore, I decided to take pictures in places that are traditional and/or futuristic. She suggested putting two pictures on one page - one in the traditional location and one in the futuristic location; adding some commentary, such as - this dress presents well in both environments, etc.

I think this is such a good idea that I am definitely going to use. As Evelina and I are both fashion students, this was such a successful collaboration. I think we both gained more ideas and inspiration from each other.

Comments

Popular Posts