WEBSITE: UPDATE 1

 During the last class, we went through our websites and made some improvements. It was because we need to showcase our this term's work in a portfolio on our websites.

The first thing I've done was to add buttons that will take me back to the previous pages. 

The next step was adding another subpage to the portfolio page. This is where my final portfolio for this term will be presented. The subpage is named 'Enlighted Darkness' because this is the title I gave to my collection.

Then, I added another element to the subpage, so it is not gonna be displayed only as a word in the menu. I also changed the shape of the elements from circles to squares.

For the home page, I decided to change it this term. I wanted it to reflect more on the work I am doing. So, I decided to show the design, process and final piece in a gallery. And this is how it turned out. I think it is definitely more appealing than the one I had throughout the previous terms.

The last thing I have done was checking if everything works the same way on the mobile and desktop version and making some small improvements.



Comments

Popular Posts