FINAL PROJECT: SMART OBJECTIVE

source

The fashion design project I will carry out this term will use the theme of "Ultimate Black". I will design four black maxi dresses using traditional drawing techniques. I will also create one physical piece using sewing techniques, draping and a mannequin. To present a collection, I will organize a photoshoot and add final photos to my portfolio. I also want to focus on makeup, hairstyle and accessories as I think that these are also important aspects. The colour palette will be based on black but I do not exclude elements in other colours. I was thinking about using satin and silk but I have to consider it more deeply. The target market for this collection will be women aged 16-25 years old. I would like to attribute this collection to prom dresses because the 3D piece I will make will probably be a prom dress for my best friend next year. For this project, I will have to research a lot of practical sewing techniques such as how to make a corset. The completed collection will be probably presented in a flipbook in the digital portfolio on my website by the deadline of 7th June.

Comments

  1. This is good, looking forward to discussing this in your tutorial next week..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts