FINAL PROJECT: PROJECT DEVELOPMENT IN THE REAL WORLD


 For this project development exercise, I have made some initial sketches of my ideas.

As I have already said in my smart objective post, I want this project to be associated with prom or occasional dresses.  My target market will be women aged 16-25. 

I want this collection to be a representation of power. This is why it will establish to the 16th and 17th centuries which remind me of such women like Diane de Poitiers or Queen Elizabeth. 

Another thing is that it will also establish futurism because of the use of lights and cosmos motives. Which may also be associated with power and something unknown. 

My project will be realised to help people stand out and feel confident in what they are wearing. Each of the designs may make them feel like a princess or queen that they imagine in their dreams.




(The sketches will be developed as I want to add more elements related to the 16th and 17th century)

Comments

  1. Edit this post to include better images of these sketches - it would be shame to let them disappear in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts