FINAL PROJECT: PLANNING PRIMARY RESEARCH

Poznań
During this term, we also have to carry the primary research for our project.

My idea of this part is to find places in and around my town to take pictures in. I want to present my final 3D piece somewhere that would make it even more special. 

Because I am going to the city centre on Friday, I want to use this opportunity to go around the town and find these locations. I already have some in my mind so this is actually going to be a good way of spending time. 

I think that the locations where photoshoots are implemented are significant. They put in a specific mood and can actually change the way the consumer perceives a given garment. That is why I will consider every location in a bunch of aspects - light, architecture, colours, nature etc.

Locations to consider:

    Poznań:

        Fara Poznańska

        BeHappyMuseum

        Opera Poznańska - Poznań Opera

        Stary Rynek - Old Market Square

        Brama Poznańska - Poznań Gate

        Most Jordana - Jordan Bridge

        Śródka

        Katedra - Cathedral

        Cytadela - Citadel

        Centrum Kultury Zamek - Zamek Culture Center

        Malta

        Park Karola Marcinkowskiego - Karol Marcinkowski Park

        Muzeum Sztuk Użytkowych - Museum of Applied Arts

        Plac Wolności - Freedom Square

        Plac Mickiewicza - Mickiewicz Square

        Palmiarnia - Palm House

        Galeria MM - MM shopping centre

        Avenida - Avenida shopping centre

        Andersia

        Stare wojskowe lotnisko - old military airport

        Lasek  Marceliński - Marcelin grove


Comments

Popular Posts