FINAL PROJECT: TELL ME A STORY

 In my previous post, I have written 5 of my ideas for this term's project. I honestly did not know which one to chose because each of them has something special in it. I decided to make a small questionnaire. So I basically asked my friends which idea they like the most. The decision fell on the second one -

2. My second idea is to make a collection of black dresses with plugged lights which would represent stars in the night sky.

This idea is spacious enough that allows me to actually connect all of the five ideas together and the part of common of all the outfits will be lights.

TELL ME THE STORY

source
The cosmos hides many secrets. Stars create beautiful galaxies that reach unknown spaces. They illuminate the darkness.  Furthermore, there is a lot of phenomenon happening in the world. They are mysterious, intriguing and beautiful. They attract special attention due to their uniqueness and uncommonness. People want to discover new spaces, places and get to know occurrences. They are interested in inexplicable circumstances.

That is why my collection will be a representation of the phenomenon. Four black majestic dresses with shining details, which will light up the night. They will lead to the unknown and drag others behind. It will be impossible to take eyes off them as they will get all the attention.

Comments

  1. Good post, this story idea as an explanation of your project has some potential for feeding into what you are doing this term - discovering new places, an interest in unusual circumstances, the unknown and the unconventional. Make some follow up posts that expand on these ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts