Anatomy of a dress

The next class task was to work on the anatomy of one of the products related to our progression routes. As I am a fashion design student, I decided to present the anatomy of the dress.

This is how it turned out.

I have chosen this specific dress as it is partly similar to the collection I am creating. This is an occasional volumetric dress made out of a corset and tulle skirt. I signed every element basing on my own knowledge gained throughout the years of learning about fashion. I also used the information provided in the fashion glossary available in the previous post.

Comments

  1. Part of the point of this post was to examine one specific element. As good as your drawing is, there really needs to be more commentary added to this - why choose this specific dress? Where did you find this information from? What kinds of occasions would this dress be designed for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts