CUSTOMER PROFILE

 During the class task, we were working in pairs to answer questions. It was to help us create the customer profile of one of our potential customers.

I worked with Martyna and I think our collaboration was successful.

Then, I gathered everything in one place and created a customer profile.

This is how it turned out.

This task helped me realise what my potential customers are looking for.

As my project is going to be extraordinary, the pain points are crucial for me. Especially, the quality and if the product is worth buying.

It strengthened my conviction that I have to extremely focus on the fabrics and level of tailoring to please my customers.

Comments

  1. Okay, but did this profile make you think about how you might direct your project? Did it change your idea about what you wanted to do?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts