FURTHER RESEARCH & THE DIRECTION OF MY PROJECT

As primary research for my project, I decided to go around the town and find the perfect locations for my final photoshoot. My 3D design will be a combination of the 16th & 17th century and futuristic fashion. That's why I was looking for a modern environment as well as a traditional one.

How has my research, so far, informed my project?

My research helped me to find places where I can present my final design. It made it much easier. I now have a clear view of where I can organise the photoshoot.

How useful has my research been?

The research was very useful. It also had a good effect on my well-being. I have spent the whole day going around the town to find perfect places for my photoshoot. I also discover some new ones I have never thought about before.

What further research will I carry out to build on previous .....?

I have already carried out further research. I looked at works of photographers and influencers from my town and the places they take pictures at. 

How will further research inform my work? 

The researched helped me realise that most people in my town prefer photoshoots in professional photo studios. The only places that are used for some photoshoots are Old Market Square, Mickiewicz Park, Freedom Square and Citadel. It confirmed my belief that my photos will be unique. Besides, I found that PoznaƄ has many beautiful places and places and I couldn't help but take advantage of what it offers.

Comments

  1. If you are looking for a single location that fits your project idea, then one is the image you have shown here - that is Freedom Square, right? It has a good combination of traditional/historical and contemporary/futuristic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts