STUDENT TALK - RESEARCH PRESENTATION

 In this post, I would like to show my presentation slides presented during my today's student talk.

For the student talk, I researched Hussein Chalayan, his achievements and the technology he uses during his career.

I have also shown the example of Tommy Hilfiger dress which was also created using similar technology by people who had worked with Chalayan for his transforming dresses.

These are the slides of my presentation.











I got feedback that my research was really interesting. They liked the fact that I showed the videos of transforming dresses as they would not believe me otherwise.

I learnt a lot from this research and I really liked the final outcome of the presentation.

Comments

  1. You were one of very few students that actually used video as part of your presentation, so that was a plus point, and particularly in your subject area this is important to show how the clothes/design work in the real world. Fashion design is not a static subject. From the parts I heard, you talked about what you were looking at very well and seem to have an increasing understanding of what doing this kind of research is all about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts